A combination of a complex working environment plus the Commercial Cleaning checklist from Tacoma is chaotic. As a staff of a medical facility, it is not only your patients’ recovery that is your concern but also sanitizing and cleaning of your surroundings.
As a general rule, all areas should be checked during regular Commercial Cleaning to ensure that it is well-maintained and safe for use. Depending on the requirements and services offered by your business, you may use the following checklist recommended by the Commercial Cleaning experts in Tacoma:
The outside of your office must be highly maintained by a Commercial Cleaning company to be more presentable to patients and visitors.
- Clean around dumpsters.
- Empty and clean around external garbage bins.
- Ensure the parking lot is clean.
- Eliminate standing water or other hazardous elements from main walkways, and;
- Tidy up walkway and entrance mats.
Back Office Cleaning
Commercial Cleaning and Sanitizing of the cubicles and other stations of your employees must be done daily to protect their health and avoid the spread of germs. Electronic equipment must also be included in Commercial Cleaning since it is a high-touch germ hotspot.
- Sweep or vacuum the floors.
- Mop, strip, and wax hard surface flooring.
- Empty the garbage bins.
- Take away the clutter around desks and the office.
- Sanitize and disinfect desks and all other horizontal surfaces, also include all electronic equipment and accessories.
- Clean walls, start from the bottom going up.
- Sanitize any available appliances.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, and any kitchen tools too.
Entryway & Waiting Room Cleaning
The entryway/waiting room is a commonly used area for patients and employees who must need a thorough Commercial Cleaning.
- All door handles and plates should be cleaned and sanitized.
- Sweep and mop the hardwood floors.
- To maintain a professional appearance and to protect the surfaces, strip and wax the hard floors at least once a year.
- All tables, chairs, and counters should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Sanitize all of your child’s toys.
Restroom Cleaning & Maintenance
In any business facility, restrooms need regular Commercial Cleaning and maintenance.
- Secure a ready and available supply of toilet paper, soap, and paper towels.
- Eradicate any graffiti.
- Clean and disinfect all handrails.
- Sweep, mop, and scrub the floors.
- Clean all walls and vertical surfaces, from the bottom to avoid damage from streaking.
- Wipe up all faucets, sinks, changing tables, mirrors, and counters.
- Empty the garbage bins and remove any debris from the floor or counters.
- Clean and disinfect urinals and toilets, check for clogs, leaks, or quick repair.
- Sanitize and disinfect all door handles and plates.
Patient Room Cleaning
As the patients are your priority, including their room in Commercial Cleaning must also be a priority.
- Sweep, wipe, and brush the hard flooring.
- Clean and disinfect all beddings, counters, chairs, and all other fixtures.
- Clean and sanitize the walls from the bottom.
- Sanitize and disinfect door handles and plates.
Your medical office must always be maintained by the Commercial Cleaning team from Tacoma or other professionals to keep the wellbeing of your patients and employees.
Leave a Reply