We are all aware of how vital it is to keep our homes and rooms tidy. The same principle holds for commercial assets and spaces. That is why most facility managers engage in professional Commercial Cleaning services. Proper cleaning is critical to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. If the workplace is not kept clean, it may become a breeding ground for germs and offer a significant health risk to all individuals who work there. Furthermore, if customers or clients frequent the business area, it is even more necessary to keep the atmosphere clean for their safety.
Depending on criteria such as the size of the office building and work schedules, you may choose to clean the office daily or every week. Specific cleaning processes may be performed on a monthly or semi-annual basis. Please keep in mind that the contents of this checklist are just suggestions from the Commercial Cleaning professionals in Bellevue, and you may change the cleaning plan to suit your needs.
Daily Office Cleaning: (Day-to-day Commercial Cleaning keeps your workplace nice, tidy, and functional)
- Collect rubbish and waste and look for tripping hazards; loose stones or fractures in the pavement will need to be addressed right away, suggests Commercial Cleaning specialists of Bellevue.
- Ensure that the Commercial Cleaning crew cleans and disinfects all restroom surfaces, including sinks, mirrors, and toilet seats.
- Organize desk items and clear clutter.
- Disinfect phones.
- Mop and vacuum the floors.
- Collect trash from all offices and common areas.
- Clean trash bins and replace the trash bin liners.
Weekly Office Cleaning: (Weekly cleaning checklists contain higher costs and deep Commercial Cleaning tasks that provide a better work environment for staff and visitors.)
- Polish and buff all hardwood surfaces, including flooring and conference tables.
- Squeegee glass windows (inside and out)
- Empty any leftover food from the refrigerator. Clean and sanitize it.
- Empty and sanitize all garbage cans, then replace the liners.
- High dusting.
Monthly Office Cleaning:
Steps in Cleaning paper towel dispensers, hand dryers, and other wall-mounted devices:
- Spray-buff hard floors to restore the surface’s shine.
- Polish the surfaces of wooden furniture such as tables, desks, and chairs using furniture polish to restore its luster.
- Have maintenance check on circular fans and vacuum vents. Have Commercial Cleaning services clean, if necessary.
Semi-annual Office Cleaning:
Deep Carpet Cleaning: Besides the usual vacuuming included in routine cleaning, Commercial Cleaning specialists can also help you with your deep carpet cleaning requirements.
- Deep clean blinds, drapes, and upholstery
- Shred any outdated documents, and discard them.
The Commercial Cleaning crew in Bellevue believes that the state of your office has a direct impact on the productivity, health, and happiness of your team. This reason is why making your workspace a wonderful place to work needs near-constant attention, which as a facility manager may seem daunting on top of a busy schedule. I hope this Commercial Cleaning checklist helps!